Host your event at the Annenberg Center! From performances and lectures to parties and receptions, the Annenberg Center has just the space for you. Rent our space for your private or public event or hold your event in conjunction with one of our many performances. Either way, you'll discover that the Annenberg Center is committed to providing affordable, well-equipped performance, meeting and reception space to fulfill the needs of the Philadelphia community and beyond. For more information or to make a reservation, please fill out our Rental Event Questionnaire and email to AC-Events@upenn.edu.
Reasons To Host Your Event At The Annenberg Center
- Competitive Rental Fee
- Tailored to the needs of your event
- Full access to a full service professional theatre
- Full complement of lighting, audio and visual equipment
- Fantastic acoustics
- Professional and friendly staff
- 40+ year old organization carries automatic name recognition
- Located in the heart of the University of Pennsylvania and West Philadelphia
- The Inn at Penn (Hilton) is located directly across the street, and the Sheraton University City is a short walk away
- Close to public transportation
- Walking distance to many restaurants, cafés and bars
Front of House Services
The Front of House team of ushers, ticket takers and house managers are trained to deliver first-class customer service, ensuring both the success of your event as well as the safety of your patrons.
Box Office Services
Let us handle your ticketing needs! Our Box Office is full-service with a friendly customer service staff and state-of-the-art ticketing system.
Rehearsal Rooms and Theatrical Dressing Rooms
Multiple Rehearsal Rooms and Theatrical Dressing Rooms are available. These rooms accommodate anywhere from 50 to 125 people and can be rented on their own for stand-alone rehearsals or small events that are not in conjunction with an event taking place in one of the theatres or open spaces.
Access to professional equipment and services including repair, cleaning and laundry washing, steaming, ironing, and dressing.
Access to the Annenberg Center's highly skilled professional event coordinators and stagehands prior to the event for assistance with all aspects of the production. The knowledgeable and courteous staff will work with you through all stages of production from load-in until load-out, ensuring a successful production.
Access to trained merchandisers and an attractive display booth so that you can make the most out of your sales.