April 23 – 25, 2015 · Harold Prince Theatre · Penn Student Shows
LoveMusik follows the lives of the unlikeliest of lovers - the brilliant, intellectual German composer Kurt Weill and a lusty girl from the streets of Vienna who became his muse and star, Lotte Lenya. With a book by Alfred Uhry, LoveMusik is an epic romance, set in Berlin, Paris, Broadway, and Hollywood, spanning 25 years in the lives of this complicated couple.
* This event may be photographed and/or filmed for archival and future promotion use. By attending the event, you waive permission for Annenberg Center Live and the artist(s) to use your image for these purposes.
- Thursday, April 23 @ 8 PM
- Friday, April 24 @ 8:30 PM
- Saturday, April 25 @ 1 PM
- Saturday, April 25 @ 6 PM